This series provides information about our each of our high-quality panels to help you make an informed decision when purchasing.
Strong and durable, for today’s commercial market, the R-Loc™ panel from Central States Manufacturing is designed to maximize the potential of your structure, specifically the steel frame. With the added purlin bearing leg, R-Loc™ provides easier installation and a more pleasing appearance.
R-Loc is available in 26-gauge with 36-inches of overall coverage.
- Industry standard configuration allows maximum purlin spacing for a cost-effective building.
- Ideal for low-pitch commercial roofs.
- Matching trims and accessories are available.
- Galvalume®. Prime panels feature CentralGuard® protection and a lifetime paint warranty. R-Loc™ is also available in limited colors of Thrifty™ 26 gauge, no purlin bearing leg, and a 20-year paint warranty.
- CentralGuard® is our specific combination of everything that goes into making the highest-quality metal panels. Choose CentralGuard® for the perfect balance of fade protection, rust blocking, and dent resistance.
- Bare (unpainted) Galvalume® panels from Central States have an acrylic coating which eliminates using oils during manufacturing and eliminates fingerprinting and foot marking during installation.
- The minimum roof slope for the 11/4″ R-Loc™ is a 1/2:12 pitch. This will allow for sufficient drainage of water. For added protection, a sealant tape can be used on the panel laps.
For more information on R-Loc™ or any other Central States Manufacturing high quality panels – click here.
- Posted by Dave Barr
- On September 26, 2023