Words: Dave Barr
If you need an easy solve for your shop, garage or agricultural needs – Centra™ Series is the answer.
With eight different pre-designed sizes, Centra™ Series provides a quick and easy option with no welding needed to erect.
We provide the framing, roof and wall elements, building bolts, fasteners, tape, and sealant. You provide the helping hands – you and a couple of people can likely assemble the building over the weekend!
The “bones” of your Centra™ Series building consists of:
- Eight-foot purlin, 16-gauge, red iron roof purlin, flush wall girts, eave struts, end wall columns.
- Eight-foot girts, 14-gauge, red iron sidewall columns and rafters.
- Fourteen- gauge, red iron base angle, 3/8″ thick steel structural plates and a universal bolt package for simple installation.
The roof comes in:
- High quality Central States Prime metal, 26-gauge acrylic Galvalume® R-Loc™ panel with CentralGuard™ Protection and a 3:12 pitch.
The walls also come in:
- Prime, 26-gauge painted R-Loc panel with the same CentralGuard™ Protection.
The trim for your Centra™ Series building comes in:
- A painted 26-gauge trim package that fully dresses the building’s exterior includes base, rake, formed ridge cap, corners, eave and peak box trims.
There are a variety of color options for your walls and trim to choose from to customize your building as well as a long list of options and accessories like a painted roof, gutters and additional sidewall openings that are also available for you to help make your project exactly what you want.
All the accessories needed to erect your building like screws, rivets, sealant, roof and wall closures, bolts* and nuts are included and to help put it all together – easy to follow assembly instructions and construction plans are included. *Anchor bolts to secure to the ground/concrete are not included.
A lifetime limited paint warranty on painted panels and a 25-yr. perforation warranty on unpainted panels are also included in your package ensuring that your Centra™ Series investment is protected for years to come (warranty does not apply to commercial use buildings).
For more information about your next Centra™ Series bolt-up steel building and to find a distributor in your local area – click HERE.
- Posted by Dave Barr
- On February 28, 2023